George Floyd Rioter Learns His Fate, Gets Sentenced to Nine Years in Federal Prison After Setting Store on Fire

Violent leftists used the tragic death of George Floyd to wreak havoc on American cities.

On boastful rioter just learned his fate.

29-year-old Matthew Repuert was sentenced to nearly nine years behind bars for handing out explosives and setting a store on fire in Minneapolis.

Repuert was so brazen that he even live-streamed his actions on social media.

“I lit it on fire!” Rupert reportedly yelled. “We come to riot, boy!” he’s heard yelling on live-stream.

“I’ve got some bombs if some of you all want to throw them back,” he said.

The Star Tribune reported, “Prosecutors are contending that federal sentencing guidelines call for Lee to receive a prison term ranging from 17½ to 20 years. The defense calculates a term of five years.”

“Matthew Rupert, 29, of Galesburg, Ill., has been sentenced to nearly 9 years in federal prison after being convicted for his role in the Minneapolis BLM-Antifa riots last year,” Andy Ngo reported Tuesday. “He handed out explosives & set a store on fire.”

This is the longest sentence so far for those involved in the left-wing Black Lives Matter and Antifa riots, Ngo claims.

“Convicted #BLM arsonist Matthew Lee Rupert drove more than 400 miles from Illinois to riot in Minneapolis on 28 May, 2020,” Ngo added.

“In addition to handing out shell explosives to rioters, he doused lighter fluid over a pile of boxes inside a store & set it on fire.”

More from Daily Wire:

“Mr. Rupert made his way to Minneapolis for the express purpose of instigating lawless behavior on our local streets,” Paul said in a statement. “He demonstrated no purpose other than endangering peaceful protests by actively encouraging violence against law enforcement and personally destroying community businesses. Together with our local partners, FBI Minneapolis and ATF St. Paul continue to hold indifferent criminals like Mr. Rupert accountable for their dangerous and divisive criminal conduct in the Twin Cities.”

According to court documents, Rupert “entered a boarded-up Sprint store and ordered others to pile boxes on the ground before dousing them with lighter fluid and setting them on fire, causing extensive damage,” Fox News reported.

Leave a Reply